March 10, 2005

Comment on the Transfer of MFTBC share (20%)
possessed by MMC

Today, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) and DaimlerChrysler (DC) reached the final agreement to “transfer MMC’s 20% share in Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation to DC”. As a result of this agreement, DC’s share in our company will rise from 65% to 85%, the remaining 15% remain with Mitsubishi Group companies.

We will continue our good relationships with MMC as a business partner, and Mitsubishi Group companies as our shareholders. We are and will be committed to “restoring confidence”, under the full and long-term support of DaimlerChrysler.

Wilfried Porth
President and CEO
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation