ABA®6 (Active Break Assist 6) *1
The system uses a forward recognition camera and radar to detect the risk of collision and reduces damage through warning and brake operation. If a risk of collision is detected, the system automatically applies the brakes to avoid or mitigate damage. In addition, ABA® 6 offers even better obstacle detection. It has improved accurate detection of obstacles when driving around curves with good visibility, changing lanes, etc., and has improved the reduction of false detections.
*ABA® is a registered trademark of Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation.
Active Sideguard Assist® 2.0 *2
Active Side Guard Assist 2.0 monitors the blind spot on the passenger’s side with radar. When a moving object is detected, the system alerts the driver (primary warning), warns with an audible alarm and lamp (secondary warning), and activates the damage reduction brake to bring the vehicle to an emergency stop to mitigate potential damage. A new function warns the driver when pedestrians, bicycles, or obstacles on the road are detected when turning right. Furthermore, when changing lanes, the system warns the driver when other vehicles are nearby to support safe driving.
* Damage Mitigation Braking is activated when the vehicle is traveling at a speed of 20 km/h or less.
* Active Sideguard Assist® is a registered trademark of Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation.
Front Blind Spot Information System *3
The system detects pedestrians and bicycles approaching in front of the vehicle when it starts and displays a warning signal on the multi-function monitor in the meter cluster to help the driver avoid danger.
● Rearview camera*4
● Bright and durable LED headlights
● LED rear combination lamps with sequential turn lamps
● Electric parking brake (EPB)
Compliance with International Safety Standards and Regulations (Standard Equipment)
● BSIS (side collision warning system): Active Sideguard Assist® 2.0 (Active Sideguard Assist® 2.0).
● Rearview camera (device for checking immediately behind the vehicle when backing up): Rearview camera and interior monitor.