2. Purpose of Utilization of Personal Data
MFTBC utilizes your personal data only for the following purposes. MFTBC may change the Purpose of Utilization beyond the scope which is reasonably considered that the Purpose of Utilization after the change is duly related to that before the change. When this occurs, MFTBC notifies you of the changed Purpose of Utilization or publicly announces it e.g. on our website (http://www.mitsubishi-fuso.com/).
(1) Announcement of new products, periodic checks, vehicle inspections, services, etc.
(2) Announcement of estimates of our products and services, e.g. new and used vehicles, parts, vehicle inspection, etc.
(3) Provision of information for products and services of insurance companies (including mutual aid associations)*, such as non-life insurance (fraternal insurance), life insurance and accompanying/related services, for whom MFTBC work as their agency.
*Please find the list of Insurance Companies and Mutual Aid Associations in scope in Section 8 below.
(4) Announcement of various applications to and enrollment in services and memberships as well as implementation of contract procedure.
(5) Support and implementation of your purchase of our product and after-sales services.
(6) Provision of feedback to your requests, suggestions and inquiries made to us.
(7) Announcement of various events/campaigns, and shipping of products, etc.
(8) Research on product development and customer satisfaction.
(9) Credit rating and -administration.
(10) Ensuring and providing safety measures for our vehicles; early repair activities of vehicles subject to recall, improvement measures and service campaigns, and provision of information according to article 57, paragraph 2 of the Road Transportation Vehicle Law.
(11) Creation of statistical information to be utilized for improvement of services by MFTBC, our distributors and dealers, Daimler Group companies and subsidiaries/affiliates.
(12) Creation of statistical information to be utilized for development of new products by MFTBC, our distributors and dealers, Daimler Group companies and subsidiaries/affiliates.
(13) For further purpose of utilization that MFTBC has expressed, notified of announced to the customers separately.
(14) Provision of personal information listed below to our distributors and dealers, Daimler Group companies and subsidiaries/affiliates in writing or by electronic media. However, the provision will be stopped upon request from you.
[Items to be provided]
Full name, contact information such as address and phone number, place of work including company name, departments, functions, and contact information, contract information such as delivery address, vehicle related information such as purchasing/servicing histories, telematics data, and information regarding your request/inquiry.
(15) Provision of personal information listed below to members of Japan Automobile Dealers Association in writing or by electronic media. However, the provision will be stopped upon request from you.
[Items to be provided]
Full name, date of birth, contact information such as address and phone number, information regarding your request/inquiry/transactions, place of work and contractual information such as date, product, value, payment terms, outstanding payment. etc.
(16) In case the provision of these information is permitted by law.
We will only disclose your data to governmental authorities in cases where it is required by law. Our employees, suppliers, distributors and dealers are obliged by us to respect confidentiality.